At K4 Consultancy we have developed a multiple award-winning safety culture model entitled ‘12 pillars to success’.
It is our belief that poor safety is a symptom of wider company problems, by a culture that allows poor habits & behaviours to foster.
Our focus is synergy within the business, by aligning this safety model with the strengths, aspiration and culture of your whole organisation.
This new approach to safety will drive and support the culture of the whole organisation and be visible in every decision and action.
Step 1: Free Initial Consultation
Step 2: 12 Pillars Gap Analysis
A gap analysis is conducted on the 12 key elements of the 12 pillars.
• This analysis will start with a review of your management systems to identify its level of maturity.
• The second part of the review will involve survey questionnaires, one on one interviews with a selection of key personnel and a site walk around.
• Based on the gap analysis a report will be created outlining the key findings and a strategic action plan on how to integrate and implement the 12 key pillars to success.
• This report will be presented to the directors for discussion and agreement.
Stage 3: Behaviour Safety Training
Our behaviour safety training provides your business with practical advice to drive a proactive safety culture within your organisation.
• The training focuses on developing accountability, coaching, and communication and leadership skills at all levels.
• This course not only drives safety performance but provides a path to workplace business excellence.
• A bespoke training is tailored on implementing the 12 pillars based on your company’s strengths and improvements.
Stage 4: Implementation of 12 Pillars to Success.
Based on the strategic plan and the companies’ requirements, an internal and external resource plan will be budgeted and created. Our aim where appropriate is to coach and mentor the organisations existing personnel to drive a proactive safety culture that will last.